16. Massachusetts. Nothing inspirational or cliche to say.
Every time I think I’m done with the sprouse bros they pull me back in
One is never done with the Sprouse boys
It’s on! #APMAs selfie in Cleveland! @jackalltimelow @alexalltimelow @altpress @idobiradio -Chuck
Jaime looks jealous
Why aren’t we talking about Dylan sprouse have you SEEN his tweets?
G U Y S
we could have had a singing career.
honestly sometimes in school people say the most ridiculous shit and I make this face and look somewhere at an imaginary camera like I’m on The Office
My school has security cameras in every classroom and I’ve done this at least 3 times each class this entire year. Today the security guard came up to me and told me I was his hero.
is this how christian couples takes baths together
So at my freshman orientation for college, we had a presentation on sexual assault. The lady who spoke was fantastic, and this was her opening PowerPoint slide. I wish I had gotten the rest of it.
Why is coming out irl so hard on the Internet you’re like “I’m queer” and everyone else is like “same”
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.